Buying your first home
Buying your first home is a life-changing decision. This makes it both exciting and a bit scary. There are so many things you need to consider apart from finding the right house.
For instance, you need to find out how much you can borrow, what type of home loan suits you, what kind of property you can purchase and how much the total cost will be. The list may seem never ending and a bit overwhelming for first-time home buyers, which is why The Home Loan Shop is here to help you with the home-buying process!
Our team of mortgage experts are happy to help you make the best decisions before you buy your home. We do this by:
- Understanding your goals and desires and reviewing your financial situation.
- Presenting you with home loan options that we believe will suit you best.
- Arranging pre-approval for you if you haven’t found your dream home yet.
- Assisting you with all the paper work required by lenders.
- Educating you about everything you need to know about buying a home–from making an offer to the conditions you may consider.
- Recommending valuers, inspectors and lawyers and arranging meetings with them on your behalf.
- Making sure that you are informed every step of the way.
What are you waiting for? Take a step towards buying your first home by consulting with The Home Loan Shop!